Terms and Conditions for Tuition
1. Fees for tuition are payable by wire transfer before the first lesson. A receipt will be provided upon request.
2. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice will be billed in whole to the client.
3. Up to 2 cancellations of fix day lessons are allowed during the 10 lesson package. Subsequently, lessons will be fixed one by one at a mutually convenient time and day that might differ from the previously agreed upon date.
4. Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the day and time and venue specified, unless a tutorial is rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient to both tutor and student.
5. We strive to provide the best possible service. However, I will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client. Although I will do everything in my power to help grades and skill sets improve, I can offer no guarantee thereto.
6. We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of my tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of my materials. You the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
7. All materials given are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from me.
8. The lessons must be taken in full within the following 6 months. There will be no refund for untaken lessons.
9. As we totally depend on the state of the Geneva traffic/road works, I might be delayed by a few minutes and cannot always text to warn. Thank you for your understanding. We always text when we are really late.
10. For a period of one (1) year immediately thereafter, you agree not to solicit any employee or independent contractor of the Company on behalf of any other business enterprise, nor shall you induce any employee or independent contractor associated with the Company to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship with the Company.
11. By hiring us, you accept to adhere fully to the conditions mentioned herein.