Terms and Conditions for Tuition
1. Fees for the tuition are payable in full by bank transfer before the first class . A receipt will be provided upon request.
2. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice will be billed in whole to the client.
3. Up to 2 cancellations are allowed during the 10 lesson package. Subsequently, lessons will be fixed one at a time until a more regular slot may be found at a mutually convenient day and time.
4. Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the day and time at the specified venue, unless tutorial and venue are rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient to both tutor and student.
5. We strive to provide the best possible service. However, We will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client. Although we will do everything in our power to help grades and skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
6. We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of our tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials. You, the client, specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
7. All materials given are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from the CEO.
8. The 10 lessons must be taken in full within the following 6 months for the 10 lesson package, 12 months for the 30 lesson package, from the date of the invoice. There will be no refund for untaken lessons. Pre-paid packages are only transferrable within the same household (direct family ties) within said period.
9. As we totally depend on the unpredicable state of Geneva traffic, we might be delayed by a few minutes and cannot always text to warn beforehand. Thank you for your kind understanding. We always text when we are really late.
Copyright Learn-French-Geneva 2011-2019