Founder and CEO of Learn French Geneva
- Founder and CEO
- Swiss and French national
- Marketing and Management MA
- Webster University, Geneva, 1988
French | English
Studied for 5 years
Unconventional and unique approach to FFL teaching with a mix of different techniques (Internet, books, oral, video, audio and written exercises, emphasis on pronunciation, enunciation, writing, conversation exercises, in situ live experiences, interview preparations). The classes are lively and tailor-made to each unique student’s needs and demands.
- Coaching and thorough exam prep for DELF-DALF-TCF exams from A1 to C2 levels.
- Swiss citizenship naturalisation exam preparation.
- Coaching in professional writing (both in English and French)
- French HS diploma with Honors in ancient Greek & Latin.
- Thorough knowledge of the French language.
- Trilingual in French-English-Spanish.
- Extensive professional experience with ultra-high net worth individuals UHNWI, hence my ability to teach French to clients from all social and cultural backgrounds, even the most demanding.
- At ease with customers from all cultures due to my important professional background in the financial services industry in Geneva.
- Acquisition of different conventional teaching methods through many personal experience while learning foreign languages (Latin, ancient Greek, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Turkish, Armenian) in groups and individually
- Excellent presentation.
- Computer literate: MS Office.
- Founder and CEO of “Learn French Geneva”, FFL teaching school with our very own state of the art website.
Copyright Learn-French-Geneva 2011-2019